Fursona Pins Terms of Service
- We strive for a three month turnaround for all orders. If there are any delays in art or factory, we will let you know. Orders with higher QTY may take longer; we will inform you to the best of our ability.
- Orders are non-refundable except in the event that we cannot provide you with the product ordered. If three months has elapsed since your payment without artwork or factory updates you are permitted to request a full refund.
- Please only submit characters you rightfully own and can legally order merchandise for. If you are ordering for a friend please be sure to include permission. We cannot create pins of characters based off copyrighted designs, or designs with copyrighted objects or logos in them.
- References submitted must be SFW/G-Rated or censored appropriately. We only produce SFW/G-Rated pins.
- You are welcome to sell, trade, or give away your pins as desired. Please credit Fursona Pins with a link to fursonapins.com or tag us at one of our social media websites, as applicable:
- Fursona Pins reserves the right to keep some of your pins as samples or as part of company master collections. Fursona Pins will not individually resell pins of your design.
- Fursona Pin commissions come with the OPTION to be considered Pin of the Month, and distributed to all club members. Pin of the Month contracts award the owner of the Fursona $1.00/Pin for each pin dispersed through the club. This royalty will be paid within 30 days of dispersal after Fursona Pins has recieved tax documentation from the client. Tax documentation involves submitting a Form W9 for US citizens, or a Form w8-BEN for non-US citizens. Fursona Pins will then issue any US citizen client a 1099-MISC the following January per IRS regulations.
- If your order is accepted, you will receive a PayPal invoice to your PayPal account. Please be sure to pay the invoice within 24 hours. If the invoice is not paid within 24 hours we will issue your slot to the next person on the waiting list.
- While we are happy to receive your feedback in the process of creating your pin, please be aware we cannot accomodate full redraws in a different style. We require all our pins to be in our style, so any edits or change requests must be redrawn by us.
- We strive for high quality products, but clients must also have realistic expectations for hand made works. Please visit our FAQ to view our policy on defective pins.